1. Person responsible for data processing
The person responsible for data processing on this website is Bernd Muhl
Tel.: + 49 (0) 4371 / 2194
Fax: + 49 (0) 4371 / 87178
2. Overview of purposes and legal basis of data processing
We process your data collectively for the following purposes:
- In order to be able to process your request in the event of contact enquiries (e.g. e-mail address, first
name, last name);
- For the technical realisation of our website and to be able to provide you with our information on this website (e.g. IP address, cookies, browser information)
- To be able to conclude and process contracts with you for the services we offer (e.g. bookings for an overnight stay at our campsite).
- To be able to measure the reach of our website on the internet.
- To understand user behaviour on our website and to be able to adjust our services accordingly to increase user comfort.
With regard to the legal basis for the processing of your data, the following applies:
• We process data that is required for the justification, implementation or processing of our service offer
(contract processing) on the legal basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
• Insofar as we obtain consent from you for the processing of your data, the consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a
GDPR forms the legal basis for the data processing.
• Data processing is also permissible if we process your data to protect our legitimate interests and your
interests or fundamental rights and freedoms with regard to the processing of your data are not overridden.
• Insofar as we use external service providers within the scope of commissioned data processing, the processing is carried out on the legal basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
• If we are jointly responsible for data processing with an external service provider, we have concluded the corresponding contracts in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR.
3. Recipients or categories of recipients
We host our website with an external service provider within the European Union or the European Economic Area. In this way, we ensure that data is processed solely in accordance with the strict provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If we are entitled or obliged to pass on data due to legal provisions and/or official or court orders, we must also pass on your data to the requesting bodies. This may involve, in particular, the disclosure of information for the purposes of criminal prosecution, the prevention of danger or the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
In order to be able to integrate certain functions on our website, we use the services of various service providers. Insofar as we pass on your data to service providers to the extent necessary, they only have access to your data to the extent that this is necessary for the fulfilment of the service providers’ tasks. These service providers are obliged to treat your data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, in particular the GDPR. We always make sure to use all possibilities of pseudonymisation and anonymisation where this is possible for processing.
Detailed information on the transfer of your data or its processing by third parties can be found in the details on data processing.
4. Your rights
You have the right
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In
particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller (data portability);
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent given to us at any time (right of revocation).
- This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose (right to complain).
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
5. Duration of storage and deletion of data
We would like to point out that the data processed by us will be deleted or restricted in its processing in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 of the Data Protection Regulation (for more details, see Data Subject Rights). Unless expressly stated by us within the scope of this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations. If the data is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted. This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be retained for reasons of commercial or tax law. According to legal requirements, data is stored in particular for 6 years in accordance with § 257 para. 1 HGB (commercial books, inventories, opening balances, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting vouchers, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with § 147 para. 1 AO (books, records, management reports, accounting vouchers, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
6. References and links
Our website may contain links to the websites of other companies. We have included these for information about additional offers, benefits or services. We are not responsible for the content of other websites and their data processing. For information on data processing, please refer to the data protection declarations of the specific website.
7. Data security
We use the established TLS procedure (Transport Layer Security, formerly SSL) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser, provided your browser supports the display of a symbol.
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. We have implemented security standards to protect your personal information provided to us using industry-accepted standards and technologies. We regularly review our system for potential vulnerabilities and attacks. Because communications over the Internet are not 100% secure, we cannot guarantee or be liable for the security of any information you transmit to us over the Internet.
There is no guarantee that information will not be accessed or that information will not be disclosed, altered or destroyed as a result of a breach of our physical, technical and organisational security measures.
8. details on data processing
In the following, we inform you in detail about the data processing for individual functions of our website and their use by you.
a. Calling up the website (general log files)
When you call up our website, information is sent to the server of our website automatically by your browser, i.e. without your intervention. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file until it is automatically deleted. Information sent:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
You can read whether and to what extent we store cookies on your terminal device in addition to the aforementioned data under the item “Cookies” in this data protection declaration.
You can contact us by phone, e-mail or via our contact forms, e.g. to clarify general questions about our offer or to request our documents with further information. We store the data you send us in order to process your request and to contact you to handle your request.
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your enquiry including all personal data resulting from it (name, enquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request.
If we request information about you via our contact form, we have marked the mandatory fields required for contacting you accordingly (asterisk). The provision of a valid e-mail address and your name is necessary for us to know who the enquiry is from and to be able to answer it appropriately (e.g. specific address). The voluntary information helps us to better classify your enquiry and to improve the processing of your request. If you provide us with your address or telephone number, we assume that we may also respond to your enquiry by post or telephone.
Depending on the type of enquiry, the legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR for enquiries that you yourself make in the context of a (pre-)contractual measure or Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR if your enquiry is of a different nature. Our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR follows from the aforementioned purposes. If personal data is requested that we do not need for the fulfilment of a contract or for the protection of legitimate interests, the transfer to us is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
If you want to book a pitch on our website, we collect the following personal data from you: Name, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone, names and surnames of all fellow travellers incl. date of birth, date of arrival and departure. We need this data in order to
- reserve the pitch for you
- allocate the pitch to you on your arrival • be able to invoice your stay with us.
We have marked the mandatory fields required for a booking accordingly (asterisk). The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, as your booking represents a (pre-)contractual measure.
To enable you to make a convenient booking, we use the booking system of the service provider: CompuSoft A/S, Sunekær 9, 547 Søndersø, Denmark
d. Social media links
i. Overview of the cookies used
Information on the specific cookies (provider, purpose, storage period and type) can be viewed in the cookie settings. You can also adjust the cookie settings and related information there at any time: Cookie Details
The integration of cookies is based on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR, insofar as cookies are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website, and on the other hand on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. your consent, for cookies to evaluate user behaviour and keep statistics. Our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR follows from the purposes stated for the use of session cookies, temporary cookies and functionally necessary cookies.
ii. Deleting cookies and avoiding tracking
You can either delete individual cookies or remove the entire cookie stock via your browser settings. Under the menu item “Help” or “Settings” of your browser, you should find information on how to manage your cookies.
In addition, you can find information and instructions on how to delete cookies or block their storage in advance, depending on the provider of your browser, at the following links:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/de/help
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=de_DE
Most browsers also offer a so-called “do-not-track” function, which allows you to indicate that you do not want to be “tracked” by websites. When this feature is enabled, the browser tells ad networks, websites and applications that you do not want to be tracked for behavioural advertising and the like. Information and instructions on how to edit this feature can be found at the links below, depending on your browser provider:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/de/firefox/dnt
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=de
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/de/notrack.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416?locale=de_DE
f. Further third-party content
We have included other tools and plugins on our website. These plugins are used to integrate third-party services that enhance the experience, design or security on our website. The plugins usually process your IP address and various cookie identifiers for this purpose (see cookie information). We have described the type and scope of the specific data processed when integrating the plugins below. In addition, we refer to the respective data protection notices of the plug-in providers.
We have integrated components of the following third-party providers on our website:
We include videos from the “YouTube” platform on our website. The provider of “YouTube” is the company YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
YouTube enables video publishers to post video clips free of charge and other users to rate and comment on these videos, also free of charge.
In doing so, we use the “enhanced data protection mode” option provided by YouTube. When you call up a website that has an embedded video, a connection is established to the YouTube servers and the content is displayed on the website by informing your browser.
According to YouTube’s information, only data is transmitted to the YouTube server in “extended data protection mode”, in particular which of our Internet pages you have visited when you watch the video. If you are logged in to YouTube at the same time, this information is assigned to your YouTube member account. You can prevent this by logging out of your member account before visiting our website.
The integration of YouTube videos is based on our legitimate interest in enabling an appealing and content- rich presentation of our website. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Further information on YouTube data protection is provided by Google under the following link: https:// www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
iv. Google Web-Fonts
On our website we use external fonts from Google Fonts of the company Google (Inc.). The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland („Google”).
The use of web fonts is based on our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. I lit. f GDPR, i.e. our interest in the optimisation and economic operation of our website.
v. Google Ads
We use the Google Ads service. The service provider is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. With Google Ads, advertisements can be placed by Google on our services and offers on the Internet. If you access our website via an ad placed by Google – by clicking on the ad – Google Ads will store a cookie on your computer.
If you visit certain sub-pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognise that you have clicked on the ad and have been redirected to the respective page. Each Google Ads customer (that’s us.) receives a different cookie. The information obtained using the cookie is used to compile statistics for Google Ads customers who have opted in to so-called conversion tracking. The Google Ads customers thus learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag (e.g. our website). However, they do not receive any information with which users can be directly identified personally.
Each time you visit our website, personal data, including your IP address, is transferred to Google in the USA. This personal data is stored by Google. Google may pass on this personal data collected via the technical process to third parties. Our company does not receive any information from Google by means of which the data subject could be identified. For the storage period of the cookie, please refer to the cookie table above.
Google processes your data in the USA.
The legal basis for the integration of Google AdWords and the associated data transfer to Google is your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR).
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking, you can refuse the setting of a cookie required for this – for example, by means of a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies or by setting your browser in such a way that cookies from the domain “googleleadservices.com” are blocked.
Please note that you may not delete the opt-out cookies as long as you do not want any measurement data to be recorded. If you have deleted all your cookies in the browser, you must set the respective opt-out cookie again.
vi. Google Analytics
We have integrated the Google Analytics web analysis service from Google Inc (“Google”) on our website. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. This enables us to assign data, sessions and interactions regarding our website across several devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus to analyse the activities of a user across devices.
During your visit to our website, the following data is collected, among others:
- The pages you visit, your “click path”.
- Achievement of “website goals” (conversions, e.g. newsletter sign-ups, downloads, purchases)
- Your user behaviour (e.g. clicks, dwell time, bounce rates)
- Your approximate location (region)
- Your IP address (in shortened form)
- Technical information about your browser and the end devices you use (e.g. language setting, screen resolution)
- your internet service provider
- the referrer URL (via which website/advertising medium you came to this website)
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
In order to analyse the use of the website, Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your terminal device (see also “Cookies”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We use the function ‘anonymizeIP’ (so-called IP masking): Due to the activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
The recipient of the data is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland as an order processor. We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google for this purpose. Google LLC, based in California, USA, and possibly US authorities can access the data stored by Google. Accordingly, a transfer of data to the USA cannot be ruled out.
The data sent by us and linked to cookies are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
In addition, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/ dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly. However, if you configure your browser to refuse all cookies, you may experience limitations in functionality on this and other websites.
The legal basis for data processing by means of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 lit.a GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by calling up the cookie settings Cookie Details and changing your selection there.
9. Reservation of right of amendment